1. The promoters of this competition are The Village Square and Andreana Holmes Communications CC T/A The Blue Room.
2. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, 18 years or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
3. The competition will run from 15 April 2021 to 30 June 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
4. The draw will take place on 9 July 2021 and the winner will be contacted telephonically.
5. The promoters will try to contact the winner each day for seven days following the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted or chooses to decline the prize, another winner will be drawn.
6. To enter the competition: Collect your passport from one of the Centre’s restaurants (restaurants include: Bootlegger Coffee Company, Tiger's Milk, Lupa Osteria, The Hussar Grill, Kauai, Knead Bakery, Woolworths Café, The Creamery, Old Town Italy, Biltong Republic & BOSSA Goodtimes Bar) and fill in your passport with a receipt from each eatery. Once your passport is complete, drop it in the entry box outside the Centre Management Office at the Centre.
7. The winner will receive: Vouchers to the value of R10 000.00.
8. The judges’ decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed or reviewed in any fashion whatsoever. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant, agent, consultant or supplier to the promoter or one of their spouses, partners, family members, business partners or associates.
10. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. The promoters accept no liability for a damaged or lost prize after the winner has accepted it.
12. All queries can be directed to the Marketing Manager on telephone number, 021 553 0315.
13. Should any of the competition prizes referred to above become unavailable for any reason whatsoever the organisers may award a prize of similar value.
14. The Village Square reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
15. The entrant shall have no claim of whatsoever nature or from whatsoever cause arising as a result of and/or due to the competition and prize against the owners of The Village Square, their managing agent, marketing agent or any affiliated company of the aforementioned pertaining to the competition.
16. The winner may be requested to allow their name and photograph to be used for publicity purposes, without compensation, but may decline the invitation.
17. By entering a competition, entrants note that they may be sharing “personal information” as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). The promoters reserve the right to “process”, as defined in the Act, the personal information of the entrant for the purpose of conducting the competition, and the competition entrant, through entering the competition, hereby consents to such processing. Should an entrant object to such processing and/or would like to access and/or correct a record of the personal information that the promoter holds on them, they may do so by submitting a formal written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants hereby hold the promoters harmless from any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of the processing of their personal information.
17. By entering the competition you are agreeing to all the rules stipulated above.
18. You may enter as many times as you like.